On the Hunt For:

On the Hunt for: Phil

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Empty Traps

I am not sure how I am continuing my attempts to trap this last cat?!  I am getting tired of watching her circle around the trap and walk away.  I think I am going to return the regular trap and rent the drop-trap.  This might be the only way to wrap the project up.

Ono and I are not on talking terms.  She hides from me when I go to feed her, but she seems to be doing alright and I look forward to releasing her and knowing that she will not procreate. 

Tracy's outdoor cat had kittens.  She blames me because they trapped their mama cat several weeks ago using my least favorite trap.  I did not explain how to secure the trap and she got out.  Sorry! (now you know why I hate that trap.)

No comments:

Post a Comment