Honestly, before this project I knew there were some cats around but I could barely identify them let alone tell you their hangouts and feeding times. On most days I see all of the cats that I have sprinkled my fairy godmother dust on. All expect for Mike who has not been seen since the day I released him. Today, Kendall stopped me to talk for a minute and ask for food. While I was getting her some dry cat food, she walked into the trap and got trapped. She was pissed. I let her go and she ran off apparently not interested in eating anymore. Rosie has no interest in the trap or the food inside. She and Pepper were over at Terri's tonight having dinner with Jake.
Harry went into the clinic this morning. How satisfying. I really did not think that I would ever trap him again. I was so nervous to move him from the trap to the carrier that I put everything in the back of the truck (with the cap on), locked the window, and did the transfer hunched over. He went in easy. He was very good and only talked once we got inside the clinic. There were about 12 cats in carriers in the small waiting room and once 1 cat starts crying it creates a chain reaction and they all start talking and crying.
I have not been able to find a home for Cole, but I was able to find a foster home. I feel satisfied with this because at least I know he will be taken care of and hopefully will find a permanent home.

No comments:
Post a Comment