On the Hunt For:

On the Hunt for: Phil

Monday, October 11, 2010

SPCA Day

Robin and I went to "Bark Out Against Domestic Battery" this weekend.  It was held at the SPCA.  Christy (neighbor), Don (work), and Emily (Don's girlfriend) were all volunteers there.  The clinic that I take the cats to was there and I bought this bumper magnet.  I think that I am starting to become a bit fanatic...What do you think?

These cats were great!
I cannot catch Rosie.  Everyday I set the trap with tuna and everyday she walks around the trap.  Maybe I should try chicken? 

Good News: Little Boy was found.  Terri's daughter was walking about two blocks from here and saw him.  She called for him and he cried and then acted like he did not want to come home.  He has a large gash on his chin, but other than that he is doing fine.

Bad News:  Christy took Cole to be adopted in Indiana.  When they got to the home he jumped off their porch and into a small wooded area.  They are leaving food out for him in case he wants to return.  

No comments:

Post a Comment