On the Hunt For:

On the Hunt for: Phil

Monday, September 6, 2010

Cheddar

I trapped Cheddar tonight using the new trap that Jami lent me.  Cheddar has been in my traps on 3 different occasions and has somehow been able to not trigger them until today.  I had been sitting on my front porch today for hours watching that stupid trap (and reading a book) and don't you know, it was when I went to pick up the pizza that I caught one.  When I got home Jake was sitting by the trap keeping Cheddar company. 
  
                                                           

I am still trying to re-trap Harry with no luck.  Last night he triggered the trap but still no sign of him.  My email support person recommended that I not give up and continue to try to trap him in the basement.  I hope he does not bother Cheddar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment