On the Hunt For:

On the Hunt for: Phil

Monday, September 20, 2010

Most Wanted!

Here's a close-up of Harry Houdini for those of you on the look out for him. The FBI is offering rewards for information leading to the apprehension of the Top Ten Most Wanted Fugitives, "and remember, you can make a difference."  


Josh came over and helped me with Cheddar (sometimes referred to as Ched).  He likes a good petting before I goop his eyes up.  He purrs and kneads.  Josh asked me tonight if I bathed the cats that I catch.  I explained that this would just be too taxing of a task and that it probably is not necessary.  Unless you are a cat like Andy (pictured here) you most likely do not enjoy getting into the bathtub!



In others news…I caught another cat tonight.  A long-haired black juvenile feline.  I will call her Colette.  I had an internal debate whether or not I was going to trap tonight and I decided that it was best to just get back in the saddle again.

This project has allowed me to meet several neighbors I have never spoken to in the five years that I have lived on the block.  Tonight I met one such neighbor who had just adopted a rescue dog.  He was some sort of long-haired medium sized young black dog.  She introduced the dog, Buddy, but not herself and told me that it was her birthday.  She then thanked me several times for my effort in the neighborhood with the cats and told her dog to do whatever I told him to do because I was a great person.  Well that was very nice.  I don’t care if she did seem like she may have been celebrating her birthday a little too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment