On the Hunt For:

On the Hunt for: Phil

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Does Anyone Want a Jewish Kitten?

How do I know he is Jewish you say?  Well I am overseeing his Brit milah on Friday and his name is Asher Levi.  There will not be a seudat mitzvah following the ceremony because I will be attending the annual St. Anne's Convent yard sale.

Harry is not falling for the "walk back in the trap" trick.  I went two days with the food in the trap and I could not take it anymore thinking of that poor starving kitty.  So I left the food out for him.  He ate the entire bowl.  Tonight I actually saw him for the first time since last Thursday as he ran back into the crawl space.  My new plan is:  tie the trap door open, set the food outside the trap, each day move the food an inch further in the trap, build trust, set the trap when I can get him to eat all the way inside.  I'll let you know if this works. 

Back to the kitten...I don't think that I will be able to re-trap Harry before Friday, so I set the traps tonight.  I saw the black and white mom with her black baby walking down the sidewalk.  I hid.  Then heard the trap door slam.  Little black kitten caught in the trap.  Now I only hope he weighs enough to get neutered.

No comments:

Post a Comment