On the Hunt For:

On the Hunt for: Phil

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Checking on the Patients

On 8/29/10...
The little girl cat Kendall does not eat or drink much.  Robin thinks it is because she has never been in captivity before and is not used to having food all the time.  She just stares at me when I come in.  She played in her food dish today and moved the water bowl (well I hope she was playing and not exhausting herself trying to get out).  Jake's cage was clean and his poop in the box was almost formed.  I think they will both be ready to leave on Tuesday.  I want to see Kendall's incision though before I let her go to make sure she's healing okay.
   I saw Cheddar tonight when I went to check on the cats.  He was coming out of the neighbor's yard.  I am going to set a trap over there.  Then I saw another cat at the end of the alley.  I would like to set a trap down there but am worried that a car would drive down and hit it.  I am going to have to survey the area to see if there is a good safe location to set the trap.

1 comment: