A few days ago on 8/24/10...
I caught Kendall today! I thought at first he was a boy-just looked like one, but now I think he might be a girl. As soon as I brought her into the basement Jake started singing and trying to get out of his cage. (There was no singing when I brought Mike in!) I am going to have to check tomorrow so I'll know what to tell the clinic. She's white with gray markings on top. Pretty with yellow eyes. She's probably 5-6 months old.
I set 2 traps earlier today. One in the backyard and one in Terri's front yard. I used some salmon flavored wet cat food to attract them. Initially I had Cheddar in the trap out front, but he got out before the trap door could lock in place! I was standing across the street watching it all unfold before my eyes! I reset the trap and went inside for a while. Later I went into the backyard to check the trap and it was still empty. Went to the front and there was Kendall! She's in the dog kennel in Christy's basement now.
I checked on Jake and he still has diarrhea. I didn't see any blood. I don't know when it will end.

No comments:
Post a Comment