OOOO...that little BooBug kitten is getting to be so lovey! She loves to be held. She will let me hold her as long as I like and purrs the entire time. What am I going to do when I have to let her go? This is what happens to me when I try to hold Andy too long:
Seriously as I was writing I heard cat screams!! This is the third night in a row. Tonight I looked in my backyard and I saw Jake chasing after Kendall while she screamed. The other night I heard a scream and when I looked out I saw Jake and Pepper. Could Jake still be trying to mount the girls even though he doesn't have the equipment anymore? Are old habits really hard to break?
With all the effort I am putting into these stray and feral city cats I have decided that I should also protect my own fold as much as possible. I am already wearing only certain clothes over to the headquarters and hanging them when I get into the house or putting them directly into the washer as to not allow contact with my own cats. So along with protecting them I have decided to get them vaccinated for diseases that typical indoor cats for not get vaccines for. Better safe than sorry.
And, in case you were wondering I have not let Cheddar out because he is going from City Cat to County Cat. I am going to have him checked out at the veterinarian's tomorrow and if he is healthy he is going to live in the barn at Robin's parents' to help rid the world of barn rodents.
Also of interest...I saw Harry Houdini tonight. On my evening Jane Goodall stroll I saw Harry sleeping in a chair on the front porch of the cat lady down the street. I may get him yet!

I really want to see a picture of this scamp Harry Houdini.
ReplyDelete